Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Cooking Class For Families!?

Daniel had an idea last night that I thought was brilliant and would love to figure out how to implement: a cooking class for the whole family! I don't know how it would work logistically to have more than one family in a room learning recipes together. I imagine parents attempting to scold or bribe their children into participating, and that would put a damper on my fun. So maybe it's really for the parents, but kids are encouraged to join. 
I also imagine kids rolling their eyes, and leaning their dead weight against their parents saying, "I'm boooorrrrrred."  And at the end they would refuse to eat the food their parents just spent an hour making. Maybe this isn't such a brilliant idea. The kids would probably look like this:



Thanks for nothing, Daniel! 
BTW, I have exercised, read and written today. 
Yes, it's 7:30 AM and I've done all of those things, plus had breakfast. 
I know what you're thinking, "Is she some sort of super human?!" 
Maybe.
Or maybe Daniel got up early to ride his bike and woke me up with a mug of coffee before he left. 
Ok, thanks for coffee, Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment