Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015


 



Ok, so I'm trying to take better care of myself.  Not that I've been a complete mess up 'till now, but I'm not in school, so I have a little more time on my hands.  Hopefully this time will be spent on the betterment of my physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.  So I'm trying to do at least one of these four things every day: write, read, exercise and meditate.  

If I do one a day I will have been successful, if I do more than one, then I'm doing fantastic!  My standards are also low in regards to how much time I spend doing any one of these things.  If I do 50 jumping jacks, I exercised.  If I sit quietly, being present in the moment for five minutes, I meditated.  I just wrote a blog post about my self improvement journey.  Excuse me while I draw a check mark in the "Write" box.  Yay, me!


No comments:

Post a Comment